Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Try To Make it Anyway" Stephen Barker Liles

"Try To Make it Anyway" Stephen Barker Liles.  It's Stephen's song to Taylor! It's available on iTunes.



"You know what’s funny about that whole thing is that I actually wrote a song for Taylor at the same time that she wrote ‘Hey Stephen’ for me. So when Taylor called me [back in 2008] and told me about the song she wrote for me I actually was like ‘ That’s really funny because I wrote a song about you too,' It was a weird moment because I wasn't expecting her to say she wrote a song for me and I think it was a mutual thing on her end too, but she asked me what the words were so I only told her a little bit. I was like, ‘This world is goin’ crazy, but baby what do you say we try to make it anyway?’ And that was that.” -Stephen Barker Liles

Click here to read more about Taylor's crush on Stephen and Stephen's crush on Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...