Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Where Have I been?

It has been a while since I wrote a post about the meaning of Taylor Swift's songs and why? When I first started this blog during the "Red" era my goal was to meet Taylor Swift and because of this blog I met her during the "1989" era. I decided one not to focus as much time on the blog and two discovered there was animosity with people trying to figure out what her songs were about from other fans. She stopped putting in liner notes and did not give away as much who her songs were about. I felt like maybe she would not want me to write about it as much. That was my dilemma. Now there are over 47 songs I do know the meaning of. And many are asking the meaning of her songs. I have decided to write about them again, but if at anytime Taylor comes and says to me stop I will, but for now I will write. I think she still likes to read the meanings I write. I know she has looked at this blog before and it certainly shows up in search results, thank you for the 12,000 page views in one day the other day. Taylor if you are reading this know that I love your music and I love analyzing your music. I hope to meet you again some day and really discuss your music in a super deep way like I have on my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...